Saturday 22 November 2008

Today I talked to God

Today I talked to God.
I told him he was great because he is. He made the world and he made me.
I thanked him for loving me. I thanked him that he loved me so much he died for me.
I told him that I loved him because he loves me and because I find him amazing and wonderful.
I told him I am looking forward to seeing him in the future.
I told him about my work and my life. I thanked him for those things and asked him to help me work well and live well.
I told him the things I know I have done wrong and asked him to forgive me.
I thanked him that he forgives me because of Jesus.
I asked him to make me more like Jesus.
I thanked him for my friends and asked him to look after them and help them with their difficulties.
I asked him to remind them that he is loving. I asked him to change the hearts of those who don't love him.
I asked him to help me be less self-focused and a better friend by putting others first.
I asked for his help to tell other people about him because often I am scared to do it even though I want to.
I thanked him for the day ahead.

No comments: